Since Nepal first opened its borders to international travellers in the 1950s, people from all walks of life have been drawn to the majestic country.
Here are our top 15 reasons why you should go back to the basics and spend some time in Nepal this season.
15. You can trek surrounded by snow capped giants…
14. … or enjoy the atmosphere of the rolling hills.
13. You can brush up on your mantras at one of the many Buddhist monasteries.
12. No two sunsets are the same.
11. You will make new friends (the furry kind).
10. You’ll feel accomplished as you reach new heights (literally)…
9. ..and stay at Yomads’ awesome eco-friendly campsites along the way.
8. You can head to Chitwan National Park post-trek to check out the locals…
7. … or try your hand at rafting the Seti River.
6. Pure mountain air = fantastic stargazing.
5. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to practice your soccer skills.
4. You’ll never forget the people you met on the trail, or that time they helped you through hour 7 of your trekking day.
3. Momos. All the momos.
2. The Nepali people are incredibly generous and kind, and they need our support now more than ever.
1. You’ll leave Nepal feeling like you’ve seen the world in a new light, and chances are you’ll never be the same.
Join travellers in their 20s & 30s to discover Nepal on a trek with Yomads.