We’re giving away a $1,000 voucher to use on your next adventure, and it’s seriously easy to enter your name into the competition.
An email from us will turn up in your inbox shortly after you fill out the subscription form. Please follow the link in the email to confirm your subscription.
Once you’ve subscribed to our monthly e-newsletter your name will automatically be in the running to win. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for an email from us saying you’re the lucky winner. It can’t hurt to keep your passport up to date, too!
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to all persons aged 18 to 39 years of age who subscribe to the Yomads enewsletter during the promotional period. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and agents associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter: Entrants must subscribe to the Yomads Travel enewsletter at yomads.com using the link provided on the homepage, on Facebook using the entry form provided on the competitions tab, on the Yomads Travel blog, or by completing the printed entry form. In the case where an entrant provided the email address of a referrer who is already subscribed to the Yomads Travel enewsletter, the referrer will also get an entry into the competition.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Promotion commences on 17/10/2016. Entries close at 5.00pm EST on 17/10/2017. The draw will take place at World Expeditions, Level 5/71 York St Sydney NSW 2000 on 18/10/2017 at 2.00pm EST. The winner will be notified by email on 18/10/2017 and announced in the November edition of Yomads Travel enewsletter and on the Yomads Travel Facebook page (facebook.com/yomadstravel). Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7.The first valid entry randomly draw will win one (1) trip voucher valued at AUD$1000/CAD$1000/USD$750 to put towards any Yomads Travel trip valued over $2000. Inclusions as per the trip notes at yomads.com. The prize value will not change based on currency fluctuations.
8. The offer is only valid for travel booked before 30 November 2017 for a departure date before 30 November 2018.
9. Travel is subject to availability and trips meeting minimum numbers at the time of booking. Prize is not transferable to any other person or trip. The prize cannot be changed once the booking has been confirmed by the Promoter or its agents with the prize winner. When making reservations please advise that it is the winner of the Yomads Travel Subscribe & Win competition.
10. Reservations must be made directly with Yomads Travel and a booking form must be completed and signed by the participant acknowledging the terms and conditions of participation.
11. The chosen prize is redeemable for the land only content, commencing in the departing destination as outlined in the detailed trip notes found at yomads.com. The prize is not eligible for use on international airfares, any taxes, travel visas and travel insurance, pre/post accommodation, airport transfers, or other ancillary costs.
12. The prize winner is responsible for all items of personal nature including spending money, insurance, transport to and from their departure point, drinks, meals (except where stipulated), personal equipment and all other ancillary costs.
13. The prize winner will be required to write 3 blog updates for Yomads Travel and supply a minimum of 5 images and 2 social posts for the Yomads Travel Facebook page.
14. Prize is not transferable, cannot be transferred to another person and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers. The prize cannot be exchanged for alternative products or services or redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
15. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
16. Unless otherwise provided, if the prize or a part of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or the portion of the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable law. The Promoter has the right to change portions of the prize as determined. Changing, modifying, or suspending the promotion is subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
17. In the event of the prize not being claimed within 3 months of the draw date, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same place as the original draw on 18/1/2017 at 2pm EST. In the event of a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified by email and announced in the January edition of Yomads Travel enewsletter and on the Yomads Travel Facebook page.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law the Promoter shall not be liable for any cost, expense, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or inconsequential loss) or for any personal injury or damage to property which is suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
19. The Promoter is Yomads Travel, a division of World Expeditions Travel Group, Level 1, 393 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. ACN 98 001 424 568.
20. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.